- Download the rules and rental contract, fill out and return the contract and your checks to the black rental box near the front door of the clubhouse. The Fenwick Clubhouse is rented on a first come first served basis and the rental dates are not reserved until the contract and rental payment are received.
- If you have questions call the Fenwick Contact number @ 341-1428 or call CCMS @ 410-4048 or send an email to CCMS: CCMSok@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. CLUBHOUSE RULES AND PROCEDURES (From the Rules Document Approved 10/07/2009)
A) Purpose: These clubhouse rules are intended to preserve and maintain the value of the clubhouse while providing a benefit to the residents of Fenwick.
B) Reservations: Reservations for the use of the clubhouse are required and must be made by an adult resident of Fenwick (see clubhouse/pool rental contract online for more details.)
C) Rates: The following rates are for renting the clubhouse for all or any part of a day:
1. Public Event: Free to any Fenwick resident using the clubhouse for any neighborhood function open to all residents;
2. Private Event: The Fenwick Board shall establish a rental amount for the year at the first regular Board meeting of the year for any resident using the clubhouse for a personal event (currently $75.00 Monday-Thursday and $100 Friday -Sunday and Holidays); and
3. Commercial Event: The Fenwick Board shall establish a rental amount for the year at the first regular Board meeting of the year for any resident using the clubhouse for commercial purposes or on behalf of a company (currently $150.00).
D) Good Standing Required: No residents may rent the clubhouse unless they are in good standing with any dues or fines.
E) Frequency of Rental: The Board has the authority to limit the number of times and how often a resident may rent the clubhouse.
F) Clean-up: The clubhouse event must end and guests must be out of the clubhouse no later than 1:00 a.m. However, residents may clean the clubhouse after 1:00 a.m. The residents may clean up the next morning provided there is not another event scheduled for that next day.
G) Return of Key: The clubhouse key must be returned no later than noon the
day following its use, or by other prearrangement.
H) Clean-up Procedures: Clean-up procedures posted in the clubhouse must be strictly adhered to. The residents may be assessed a clean-up fee of up to $200 if the clubhouse is not properly cleaned. Until the fee is paid, the resident will not be able to rent the clubhouse, may lose other privileges and may be subject to action by the Fenwick Board.
I) Clubhouse Secured: The clubhouse will remain locked at all times when it is not in use. Appointments to view the clubhouse can be made with the Board member responsible for the clubhouse.
J) Smoking and Pets: Smoking and pets are not permitted in the clubhouse.